THAT WHICH YOU LOVE YOU WILL SACRIFICE FOR.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Happy and Sad

Today is Allison's 1st birthday and she went to the doctor today due to a very bad cough and cold and other things you just don't want to know about. Anyways, the doctor let Allison know she has an ear infection in her right ear. Poor little Alli!
Allison is still is fairly good spirits but she has a hard time sleeping with her congestion in her nose and chest.
Luke also decided to get a cough last night and his nose is constantly running. So of course he is open to get an ear infection anytime the doctor said due to his nose running. LOVELY!
We are thrilled for the year of life given to Allison and we praise the Lord for her and doctors!
Happy birthday Allison, feel better soon so we can eat some cake for the first time.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Carolyn!
I never realized that your Alii and Westman's Trinity are exactly 1 year apart! That is awesome! And our Rhys and Alli are only 3 weeks apart.
It is so nice to be able to keep up with people through these blogs. I really like it, writing down my thoughts and reading other people's. And seeing people's families and hearing what they are up to.
Hope you have a good birthday for Aliison, despite the ear infection. Rhys' first birthday was so fun, he is such a blast and a blessing, which it sounds that your kids are both to you. It is amazing how quickly their little lives fly by.

November 16, 2006 12:27 PM

 
Blogger Carolyn said...

Rayna,
It is so good to hear from you! Well we are having Alli's party this weekend so I hope she feels up to it by Saturday night. Yeah, it is pretty cool that Trinty and Alli are 1 year apart. When Jobina and I learned about it we laughed (well I least I did :o)
Keep in touch! I love your blog page! Glad to hear you like being a Mommy to Rhys. He is super cute and looks very active.

November 16, 2006 1:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Allison! We hope those ears of yours get all better! Carolyn, I laughed so hard at your post yesterday Mark started to look at me funny. It IS amazing what we'll do for our kids, but hey, I for one would rather sing and look silly than yell and look ridiculous!

November 16, 2006 4:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home