THAT WHICH YOU LOVE YOU WILL SACRIFICE FOR.

Monday, November 20, 2006

1st time eating cake

I love chocolate cupcakes!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's interesting... Rhys was not all that thrilled with the entire cake thing. We gave him chocolate cake that I made and he kind of picked at it a bit and then my sister put a bit in his mouth and he just held it there and looked at her like she was crazy.
He did like the white cake and ice cream that we gave him thoug. I suppose after a year of having hardly any sweet stuff, a chocolate cake with buttercream icing is a little much!
It is good to see that Allison was better for her party. It would've been sad to not be feeling well for that first birthday party!

November 20, 2006 11:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home