A time to rest
I had to take this picture of Luke today sleeping in his toddler bed. If you can see from this picture, he has his face literally plastered into the railing of his bed. OUCH! He is sound asleep.
It took him a long time to get to sleep due to a bad cough and an ear infection in his right ear. It is now Luke's turn to be on antibiotics.


2 Comments:
Rhys does the same thing sometimes. I can't help but marvel that something that I think would hurt so badly and that I can't help but wonder what an awful crick in the neck it would be, doesn't even seem faze them. I guess when you play hard, you crash hard!
November 22, 2006 10:13 PM
Night, night Luke. We hope you had a good sleep! Crazy what positions kids find comfortable, but there's nothing like a nice comfy bed!
November 23, 2006 12:34 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home