Sunday, April 06, 2008
About Me

- Name: Carolyn
- Location: Windsor, Ontario, Canada
We live in Windsor, Ontario. This was the last place I thought we would ever live. I always thought we would be in the Toronto area. God has a great sense of humour and we are loving our city called Windsor. Some people call it the armpit of Ontario due to all the pollution from Michigan that blows our way and others love it for it's cross boarder shopping in Michigan. I love it because our family calls it home (and the cross boarder shopping) :o) We have 2 lovable kids Luke and Allison.


3 Comments:
Congratulations again, Carolyn! He's a sweetie - wow, over 9 lbs.! You did good.
I forgot that with Bruce working in the States that your kids would've been born there. Does that mean that they are dual citizens?
April 06, 2008 11:16 PM
Congratulations Bruce and Carolyn (and Luke and Allison!)! We're thrilled for you! Many, many blessings as you get to know your new little one!
:),
Mindy
April 07, 2008 9:05 AM
yes, all our kids have dula citizenship! It is pretty cool for all of them. Nothing like crossing the boarder in labour each time though. :o)
April 07, 2008 3:35 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home