No, I did not eat a bowling ball!
This past Sunday night we went bowling with our life group from church. We meet every other Sunday night to get together for Bible Study. We are currently studying the book of Acts. Every once in awhile we have a social event, this time it was bowling at our local bowling alley here in LaSalle where there is only 6 lanes of 10 pin bowling. We booked the entire alley for the night. The owner was gracious enough to open up for us when he is normally closed. It was a true blessing.
Here are some pictures from our bowling adventure with all the kids there. We had a wonderful time of fellowship and encouragement and I think the women kicked the guys butts in points! Oh YEAH!
This was Luke's first time bowling, he was so excited to bowl with Daddy. He was running all around the alley and could hardly wait for his turn to go and roll the bowling ball down the lane. Can you tell by his smile?
Luke and Daddy getting ready for another bowl down the lane. Please note again in this picture the HUGE smile on Luke's face.
But Daddy I want to reset the pins again by pushing the button.
This is our small (life) group at the bowling alley. There are lots of kids, and just think we are having another one in a few weeks. Only 7 more weeks to go.
Here is a candid shot as we are all running around the alley after our kids and getting ready to bowl.
Allison was not allowed to bowl. The owner said she was too young. So here she is soaking all the action in. She still had a great time with everyone.
The big joke of the night was that I ate one of the bowling balls! HA HA! Really I am 33 weeks pregnet in this photo and I bowled one game. I couldn't do any more after that though,it was just too much on my belly to take another game. Got to love my bowling shoes eh? They were my Mom's and then she didn't want them anymore so she gave them to me to use. HOT pink baby, is in the in colour in LaSalle! :o)
Prego Mommy in action, ready to bowl!
I love this picture of Luke and Bruce. They wore their Toronto Maple Leaf Jersey's to church on Sunday morning to rub in the face that the Leafs beat the Detroit Red Wings on Saturday afternoon. Seeing that we live in Windsor, that struck a nerve with others at church and a good laugh. This is the two of them at the bowling alley Sunday night together. I love my boys.


6 Comments:
OK - though the joke is that you ate a bowling ball, I am the one who is truly going to look like that and more very soon! I already look at least 6 months pregnant - guess its all part of the joy of having twins!
February 12, 2008 2:57 PM
It really does look like you ate a bowling ball! Just enjoy the few precious weeks you have left to stick out your gut and be proud of it! It's cute!
February 17, 2008 10:38 PM
Hey guys, you're kids are so cute! The picture of you with the bowling ball is definitely a keeper. Love the blog by the way, take care,
Mark
February 25, 2008 10:31 PM
You look great Carolyn! I still can't believe you're on #3!! Looks like you have so much fun as a family. Miss you guys!!!
February 27, 2008 12:56 AM
You look great Carolyn!! I still can't believe you're on #3!! Looks like you have so much fun as a family. Miss you guys...
February 27, 2008 12:57 AM
Whoops! I guess I sent two messages. I haven't seen this comment approval thing before. I hope you approve of me ;)
February 27, 2008 12:58 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home