Big Bible-
I know....I know... I am behind with all my Christmas pictures and New Years update. I am so sorry about that and I will get them up as soon as I can. Life has been crazy before and after the holidays. We all were sick at one time over the holidays, and we had family visit us from a distance. My sister Katherine and her hubby Jon drove all the way from Saskatchewan and Bruce's parents came for a few days. I could go on and on with why I am not up to date with my BLOG but all I can say is life gets really busy with 2 kids. I am enjoying my time with them more then on my computer I guess. What will I do when our third child arrives in March?
HOWEVER.....I was listening to our local Christian radio station WMUV in Michigan this past friday morning and they were talking about this video on YOU TUBE. They played this song on their morning radio show and I was laughing so hard while I was driving the van...... I just had to see it for myself. You have just got to watch it, it is a total HOOT!
I hope you enjoy it as much as I still do. :o)
Labels: fun


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home