THAT WHICH YOU LOVE YOU WILL SACRIFICE FOR.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Setting up our Christmas tree

This weekend was the American Thanksgiving. Seeing that Bruce works in the USA he had the past 4 days off work. It was so nice to have him home and spennd time with him. Bruce's parents drove down from Toronto to spend this long weekend with our family.
Yesterday we all put up our Christmas tree together. There is always the task of pulling the tree from our storage unit. This can take quite awhile, seeing that the Christmas tree and decorations can get placed way in the back of our storage unit. Well, we finally found our tree through all the baby clothes boxes we have in there. I decided that I had to pull out all the baby clothes boxes, seeing that we are due in March 2008. Oh by the way ......we found out we are having a baby boy.
So once I was done with all the boxes the tree finally went up. Luke and Allison had a great time putting up their Ernie and Bert ornaments on the tree.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home