THAT WHICH YOU LOVE YOU WILL SACRIFICE FOR.

Friday, November 16, 2007

Happy 2nd Birthday Allison


I got this idea from my friend Jobina who has a daughter that turned 3 today.
Today 2 years ago Allison Carolyn Gailitis came into this world at around 12:00noon. I will never forget when I first went into labour around 5am in the morning and Bruce rushed me to the car and we went to pick up my Doula Crystal Gray. Now we had Allison in the USA so we had to cross the boarder when I was in labour. When it was our turn to talk to the boarder guard he wanted to know the purpose of our trip and then I yelled in pain from a contraction. I was hoping he got the point, but NO! What does he want to do?........He says " Please open your trunk!" Oh my word, they were searching our car and I was in labour. Bruce and I could not believe it! Finally they let us through.
Allison was a big baby she weighed 9lbs.08oz. She was a beautiful healthly little girl and Bruce and I fell in love with her right away. I still can't believe I pushed her out, with Luke I had a C-section. You can see from my facial expression I am tired and shocked all at the same time holding Allison for the first time.

After awhile I just loved spending time with my little girl.Bruce took some great shots of her.

The picture aobve is of Allison when she is 1 years old. She had grown so much in the past year. She loves to sing songs and listen to music. I wonder if she will play an instrument one day? I always wonder what will happen in the next year with our little 2 year old. Only the Lord knows and I am grateful for that. Thank you Lord for our little Allison and giving her 2 years of life.
Happy Birthday Allison!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Hey!

Just catching up on your blog. Your kids are growing so stinkin fast and they're so cute. Allison has the best hair!
Miss you guys!!!
Love
Jenn

November 19, 2007 10:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home