Nana and Stuff
There has been lots going on the past little while, I was called for jury duty, and then they excused me after I wrote a letter to the court stating I was pregnant with our 3rd child. Yes, you heard correctly, we are expecting our third child, our due date it April 1st, 2008. I have been feeling OK but I have had a few minor issues here and there. God has been good. We are just praying all goes well with this pregnancy.
My Mom is in Spain this week and she has been emailing us kids with daily updates on her trip. She is having a wonderful time with my Aunt Sandy. Their luggage got lost when they arrived, Mom got hers about 2-3 days later and my Aunt Sandy's is still missing in action. They can't track it at all. So my Aunt has had to buy some new clothes and underwear to survive her tour of Spain. While my Mom is in Spain, my Dad went to their home in Florida do to some painting in the bathrooms. I talked to him yesterday and the weather is hot and humid and rain every afternoon.
This fall I have started working Tuesday and Thursday mornings from home with my insurance business. So the kids go to day care while I work from 8:30am to 12:30pm. At first they both had a hard time leaving Mom but very slowly they are getting better and they really seem to enjoy the daycare. It is a french daycare so Luke and Allison are learning some basic words in French.
This past weekend we found a play house for the kids at a garage sale so we pick it up for them, and on Sunday after church we went to visit my Great Aunt Lenora in her senior residence home here in Windsor. We call her Nana, so she is Luke and Allison's great great aunt. My Nana and Uncle Roy (he passed away a few years ago)raised my Dad so they are like Grandparents to me. We had a really nice visit with Nana and the kids loved being in her so called castle with an elevator.
On Tuesday morning as Bruce was driving to work he called me on his cell phone and let me know there was a picnic table at the end of a driveway on our street and he wanted me to go and check it out. So after I dropped Luke and Allison off at day care I drove by and low and behold it was a picnic table in great condition. I went to the people's door to see if I could take it, and they said go ahead. So I loaded it in the back of our mini van and drove it home. The kids love it and want to eat at it all the time. We have had and are going to have some very hot days here for the weekend, so I am sure it will get used quite a bit in the next few days.
Here are some pictures of our past weekend.
Luke and Allison with their new picnic table.
Look Mom an airplane in the sky....Look!
Allison in the new toy house
BOOOOOOOO
Allison hanging out the window
Luke and Allison watching the fish in the fish tank at Nana's senior residence home.
Nana and Allison hanging out with the frog. Allison took the frog out of the garden to play with.
Luke and Nana
Luke, Allison, Nana and myself
Luke and Allison loved Nana's walker. Allison decided to climb up on the seat and Luke just loved to push her in it in Nana's room.
Labels: Nana and kids


1 Comments:
CONGRATS on the baby! Sorry - just now read this post... I am so excited for you all!
October 10, 2007 2:48 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home