THAT WHICH YOU LOVE YOU WILL SACRIFICE FOR.

Monday, July 16, 2007

My brother Matt's new car

My brother Matt has just finished college this past May at Pensacola Christian College in Florida with his degree in Criminal Justice. Since he has come home and he and my Dad have been looking at cars and finally Matt decided on one. A 2007 Chevroler Cobolt LT. He just picked it up this past Friday afternoon and he drove over to our house right away to show off his new purchase. It is a very nice car. Matt even let me drive it around the block! Thanks Matt!
I have to tell you though....Matt bought a standard car and he has never (really) driven a stick in his life except one time with Bruce. He was so thrilled with himself that he didn't stall the car when he drove out of the dealership. However.....when it was time to leave our driveway it was not the same experience for Matt, he reversed wonderfully and then once he put the new Colbolt in 1st gear it looked like there was an earthquake and his car rocked, rattled and rolled away, then of course it stalled out. Matt was hoping to get home without stalling his new car but I got to experience and see his first stall out. Oh by the way, he is doing much better with 1st gear now, how do I know? Well he made it to church on Sunday and I saw him so I figured he is ok driving this car now.


Matthew and his new Colbolt LT.

Matt is looking mighty happy here in his new car.

Matt with the rear end of his car.

I love this picture, I was just taking some random shots of MAtt's car and this one is of the windshield and you can see how shiny his car is. You can see the clouds reflection on his car.

Matt reversing out of our driveway....just before he stalled out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home