THAT WHICH YOU LOVE YOU WILL SACRIFICE FOR.

Monday, July 02, 2007

Summertime fun

This past week Bruce was sick with a major throat infection. He had a bad fever for about 4-5 days. It was weird. It was so hot and humid here and at night time Bruce wanted to wrap himself in a quilt, wool blanket and a comforter to stay warm (his fever was that bad).
After he had this illness for a few days he went to the doctor and got some antibiotics to take for 7 days. Well he got 4 days into him and Luke and Bruce lost the rest when we went shopping on Friday night in Michigan. He could not get a refill this weekend as our pharmacy closed for the long weekend. So far he seems to be ok but we are just praying it doesn't come back any time soon. I miss kissing my husband on the lips!

My brother Matthew came over last Tuesday to help us out as Bruce was home sick and I had hurt my lower back. So Matt cut our lawn for us and then he went in our little pool with Luke and Allison to cool down a bit. It was a killer hot and humid day. Here are some pictures of Luke, Allison and Uncle Matthew in the pool.


Luke loved going under the water with Uncle Matt in the pool.

This pool is nice, it has it's own filter and we have to put chlorine in it approx. 1 time a day or every few days depending how hot it is outside. After I took this picture I jumped in the pool with them all to cool down.

One day this past week, I heard Allison waking up from her nap and I went in to get her and she was stuck in the rails of her crib. I just had to go and get a picture of her like this, then I rescued my poor little girl.

Yesterday a girl from our church got married here in Windsor. This is a picture of Bruce and I at the wedding with the golf course in the background.

My friend Shelley Martindale was at the wedding as well as she went to school with the groom at Briercrest and at Summit College. It was nice to catch up with her again. Here is Shelley and I. We had a great time hanging out together at the wedding. Thanks for staying the night Shelley.

This is picture of Pam and Tim Jacobs. Pam goes to our church here in Windsor and she married a guy from San Deigo, California. So she will be moving away from us. Tim went to school at Briercrest and Summit College at MBC in the Muskokas. Pam and Tim met at MBC one summer 7 years ago. We will miss seeing you at church Pam.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger RLE said...

Your pool looks awesome! What a wonderful place to cool off on a hot day!
Nice picture of you and Bruce at the wedding. Good that you could see Shelley - could you send her my way for a visit?

July 02, 2007 11:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home