We are back..........
from Greece. For all of you that didn't know ......Bruce and I went to Greece for 8 days on a Bible study tour with his school Michigan Theological Seminary. This trip was an actual class for Bruce and I tagged along. I will post some pictures and tell you some stories in the days to come. I will do this in steps as there are many photos and too many fun and scary stories to tell about this trip. It will take me time to sort through all the pictures, we took over 400 photos on this trip.
Keep checking our BLOG and I will do my best to get started as soon as possible. Right now I am spending time with the kids (I was thrilled to see them when we got back yesterday) and doing laundry. Bruce is already back to work. Jet lag is taking a bit of my time as well.
Labels: Greece


5 Comments:
So good for you to have taken a trip - grab the opportunities where you can.
I just realised that I have no idea what Bruce does for a living. Is he taking courses at the Seminary or was he teaching the course? Sorry, I feel a little badly about this, but please enlighten me. Thanks!
May 04, 2007 2:36 PM
Bruce works full time as an mechanical engineer in Michigan and he goes to Seminary part time taking night classes. The school he goes to offers only night classes to complete Seminary, there are some day courses but more are at night.
Bruce is half done his Masters of Divinity.
May 05, 2007 2:10 PM
Is he working on his Masters of Divinity to go into the ministry fulltime someday, or just for his knowledge and the people around him?
May 05, 2007 6:37 PM
Bruce wants to go into full time ministry in the future. We are not too sure where the Lord wants us right now but we are open and just praying Bruce finishes school soon.
May 05, 2007 9:12 PM
That's great, good for you guys. I will be praying for you that God will be clear for you. How long til Bruce is done?
May 06, 2007 9:48 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home