Just for you Mom!
I am putting these pictures up just for my Mom....to drive her crazy and to make her laugh. This is my house this afternoon as the kids sleep. All our stuff piled on our bed so I can vacuum our bedroom and our kitchen in full action with left over lunch dishes and the kids laundry off the side that I still need to fold.
Oh course my Mom would say...."Why are you on the computer Blogging when you have so much house work to do?" My response....."Just to bug you Mom!"
My Mom is a fairly tidy person....it is in her family blood pool. Other family members on her side of the family are the same. Even some in my generation...it has been passed on. I think I received half of the blood pool from my Mom's side of the family. I like things tidy but not too messy.
The spot shot is out as I we are trying to potty train Luke and he has had a few accidents today on the carpet and on the rocking chair. Just in case you were wondering how Spot Shot fits in the mix with our lunch dishes. I always have to be armed with Spot Shot when Luke is wearing big boy pants.
Here are some of the differences between my Mom and I:
I can go to sleep with dirty dishes in my sink; Mom can't
I can go 1 week not vacuuming the entire house; Mom can't
I can put whites and darks together in the wash; Mom can't
I can go weeks without dusting; Mom can too
I like to air dry my dishes once they are washed; Mom can't
I can go many seasons without vacuuming out our cars; Mom can't
I have a hard remembering to clean out the microwave; Mom remembers all the time
I rarely wash my windows in the house; Mom comes over to help me
OK you get the point! I am neat but not always clean. My Mom has taught me well and she has rubbed off on me to an extent. Mom, I hope you like our pictures of our lived in house for today. Enjoy and feel free to post them on your fridge if you like. HA HA! I know how much this bugs you! Oh by the way Mom "I love you!" Be encouraged Mom you did a great job raising us kids. We are messy a lot of the time and we are yours! You have just got to love all 3 of us kids!
Labels: fun


1 Comments:
Your mom sounds like my mom! Actually both my parents. It always stresses Michael out when my parents come over if the house isn't exactly spotless - I have gotten to the point where I do not care. They come to visit us, not the house and if they don't like the condition of my house, it is their problem. Which I don't think it really is anyway!
I too try to always have a clean house, but it is not always tidy. FYI - I have heard that it is more hygienic to airdry your dishes than use a dishtowel which may get germs on it and pass it around to all the dishes you dry. :)
March 31, 2007 1:51 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home