Warm weather

The past 2 days here in Windsor have been OUTSTANDING to say the least. On Monday it was 80degrees or so and yesterday we were in the mid - high 70's. How great was that? I was wearing my shorts and the kids were playing outside. Today is quite a bit cooler but I can live with that seeing that it is still March.
This past Monday night Luke had a high fever of 102 degrees and said his teeth hurt. As Bruce and I investigated into it a bit more we made the conclusion Luke had a bad sore throat. Luke kept putting his fingers in the back of his mouth saying it hurt back there. We gave him some Tylenol and he slept trough the night. On Tuesday morning I took him to the doctor and sure enough he has strep throat. His fever was still high all day Tuesday. So he is now on antibiotics for the next 7-8 days and his fever seems to be OK today. I just hope Allison doesn't get it! Luke and Allison decided to share sippy cups on Monday before we knew that Luke was sick.
Labels: Luke


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home