Naps

I think the time has come for Luke that he no longer has naps
on a regular basis. I place him to bed for his nap and he
plays the entire time or listens to his Bible stories on CD we have for him. This all happened right after he turned age 3. The week before he was 3 he was sleeping for 3 hours at a time in the afternoon. Then the week after his 3rd birthday he would not take a nap. He has slept two afternoons since he turned 3. I even took him and Allison outside this morning for 1.5 hours to try and poop him out, but it didn't work He is laying in bed like a good boy wide awake talking away....just waiting for me to tell him it is time to get up.
Gone are the free afternoons with two children sound asleep in their beds. What am I to do? I have never had this before? My little boy is growing up~
on a regular basis. I place him to bed for his nap and he
plays the entire time or listens to his Bible stories on CD we have for him. This all happened right after he turned age 3. The week before he was 3 he was sleeping for 3 hours at a time in the afternoon. Then the week after his 3rd birthday he would not take a nap. He has slept two afternoons since he turned 3. I even took him and Allison outside this morning for 1.5 hours to try and poop him out, but it didn't work He is laying in bed like a good boy wide awake talking away....just waiting for me to tell him it is time to get up.
Gone are the free afternoons with two children sound asleep in their beds. What am I to do? I have never had this before? My little boy is growing up~
Labels: Luke


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home