Blessings of Life
Well this past Tuesday I turned 31 years old. I remember when I was a teenager and I thought 31 was very old and I would never be that old. However the day has come and gone and I have now entered my 32nd year of life. Some people would grumble about turning a year older but I want to thank the Lord for yet another year of life. There are so many people that never see their 31st year of life. Life is a true blessing and is from the Lord. The Lord gives us life so we should be thankful for that and serve him every day with joy!
A lot of people ask what is the pupose of life? It seems like a deep question and many do not have an answer to give. The purpose of life is to glorify God. We are called to love and serve the Lord with all of our being. This is not an option for us who have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
If you do not know the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour and you do not have a personal relationship with Jesus......I ask you what IS YOUR purpose in life?
31 years of life is the BEST! The Lord has been so good to me through all these years.
Here is a list of blessings in my life:
~I have a personal relationship with Christ
~I married the man of my dreams
~I have 2 wonderful children whom I love very much
~I have my health
~I have a roof over my head
~Bruce has a job
~we have a great church
~I have godly friends that love and encourage me
~My parents are close by and have their health
~My brother Matthew
~ My sister Katherine and my brother in law Jon
~I was raised in a Godly Christian home
~My in-laws ROCK!
~I love my job! Yes, believe it or not I love selling insurance!
~warm smiles from the kids each morning
~waking up to my husband each morning
~phone calls from old friends
~our women's Bible study at church every Wednesday morning
~my in-laws cottage we can go to each summer
~my parents buying a place in Florida so we have somewhere to visit when we go to Florida
~I am so thankful for my Dad working for the airlines when I was younger and all the cheap travel I did. I got to go all over the place. Thanks Mom and Dad.
~My mother-in -law for always be so thoughtful to our family in so many ways, she is the true definition of a godly woman
~My father-in-law for always making me laugh, and making me appreicate things around me
~My Mom for teaching me to be woman of God
~My Dad for providing for me as a child
~The Lord Jesus Christ for sending his only Son to die on the cross for my sins
~knowing I will spend eternity with Christ in Heaven
What are you blessed with today? Maybe you are older then me or maybe you are younger. Consider/Remember what you have been blessed with today and give all the glory to God.
Happy 31st birthday to me!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home