THAT WHICH YOU LOVE YOU WILL SACRIFICE FOR.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Allison is walking

Allison is finally walking all over the house on her own two feet. She does fall every once in awhile but she is lovin' life as a free walking toddler. Allison took a bit to learn to walk due to her weight. Allison is almost 30lbs at 14.5 months old. Crazy I know! Bruce and I grow our babies big. I believe it is a Gailitis gene.
Luke was a larger baby as well and he didn't start walking until 15-16 months which is fine by me. So the baby gate is up and all the bedroom doors are closed. We really have to watch Allison as she likes to play with the water in the toliet bowl. We have found her on various occasions hang in the toliet bowl having a grand time splashing the water around. It is quite a funny sight. However we do need to be careful and remember to put the toliet lid down when we are done using the toliet or Allison might just fall in, which we don't want, of course! Who knew the toliet could be so much fun? I hope she likes the toliet when it comes time to toliet train her.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger RLE said...

The toilet thing is so funny, isn't it? Rhys loves the toilet too, in fact, he lifts up the lid and throws things into it even though the lid is closed! We try to keep the bathroom door closed, but it is a sliding door on the main level and he has figured out a way of getting his little fingers in the crack and prying it open. Soon we will have to put a gate on the door to keep him out! :)
I never thought of it before, but maybe toilet training will be easier with the toilet fascination. Here's to hoping! :)

February 01, 2007 3:39 PM

 
Blogger Jenn said...

Oh yes, I remember Abby loving putting her hands and other stuff in the toilet... Eeeew! Unfortunately her early love of the toilet didn't help with the potty training thing. She's been the hardest one to train! Miss you guys and love your blog :)

February 01, 2007 4:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home