THAT WHICH YOU LOVE YOU WILL SACRIFICE FOR.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Glen and Suzanne Krobel

Ok, Bruce and I are on the hunt to find Glen and Suzanne Krobel. I (Carolyn (Thomson) Gailitis) went to school with them at Briercrest and then Glen was the Associate pastor at our old home church in Woodbridge, Ontario (Calvary Baptist Church). Then from there Glen and Suzanne moved to pastor a church in Espanola, Ontario. That is the last we have heard of them. We sent them a Christmas card and it got returned so now we are looking to locate them. Glen and Suzanne where are you?

If anyone reading this BLOG knows where they are and how we can contact them that would be great. Thanks for all your help!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rev. Dr. Aaron Rock said...

Not sure. I checked the National Fellowship site but he's not listed in our database as a pastor.

January 22, 2007 11:56 AM

 
Blogger Carolyn said...

Aaron,
Thanks! we looked on the Fellowship site as well. We finely found out where Glen and Suzanne are. They are in Winnipeg. I will give an update on our Blog what I found out.

January 22, 2007 12:30 PM

 
Blogger Greg Drummond said...

Hey Carolyn. I know how to get a hold of Glen and Suzanne. I actually talked to him on the phone about a month ago. They're living in Winnipeg. Suzanne is doing CA stuff and Glenn is a PT pastor in Morris, Manitoba. About half and hour from where we are moving to... (Winkler, MB). You can find a link to their blog on my blog, about half way down the page on the right.

March 21, 2007 5:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home