THAT WHICH YOU LOVE YOU WILL SACRIFICE FOR.

Friday, January 05, 2007

Allison Update

I just had to let everyone know that Allison FINALLY broke through her 3rd tooth! Yippee! It is one of her top front teeth. She will be 14 months on the 16th of the month and I thought for sure there would still only be 2 bottom teeth. When Luke was 14 months he had a mouth full of teeth. Each kids is so different.
There is an end in site of no more baby food for Allison. Hopefull she will be on solids soon. I just had to share my excitiment with you all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's funny, Rhys is still holding at 8 teeth, as he has been since the end of September. I keep checking in his mouth to see if I've missed some, but nope, still 8. My friend's little guy only has 3 at 14 months too, but he has been eating solids for months - longer than Rhys. He just gums everything to death!

January 06, 2007 1:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home