Maybe you can help me
I just want to make sure I am not the only one who notices that all our info/fave sites on the right side of our BLOG is on the bottom on our page. Does anyone have any idea how to get it back up to the top? Thanks! I have tried various things but to no avail.


6 Comments:
I wonder if it's a setting on your computer? On my computer it's all at the top. First 'about me' then 'sites you visit' then the rest. hmmmm...
December 19, 2006 2:04 PM
It is weird because if you go to the November write ups everyting is fine with the set up. Then December is all our of wack and I can't seem to fix it back to the top. It used to be at the top?!?!?!
December 19, 2006 4:50 PM
I double checked, mine shows the same format for both months. Man, I wish I could help...
December 20, 2006 1:28 PM
Carolyn,
I had the same problem with that and then found out it was Mozilla Firefox that I was using that created that problem. One of your entries would have had a pic that would make it that way and once it archives it should be back to normal. Or you could just open it in Internet Explorer and it looks good there.
Hope that helps...
December 20, 2006 4:01 PM
Thanks! I will wait to see how it looks in Janurary once December archives.
December 20, 2006 5:01 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
December 20, 2006 5:02 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home