Boys Toys
Allison loves to get her hands on Luke's toys. On Thursdays Luke goes to a friend's house from church for the day so I can get some work done. Not work around the house, but my job work. Yes, I work from home selling home, auto, commercial, church and life insurance (only within Ontario).So when Luke is gone for the day Allison gets free reign on his boy toys. Here she is playing with his toy garage. I use to play with the same one. It has to be a 1970's toy for sure. Does anyone else remember this toy garage at all from their youth? It was a hammy (sp?!) down from Bruce's cousin Brenda. I love when people give us hammy downs, it is such a blessing and the kids love it!


3 Comments:
Hey - I remember that garage! It was from the 70s, I believe my cousins had one. Not us, we had girl toys :) except the tractor and dump truck that my uncle gave us.
I love hand-me-downs too, it is so nice to be able to get things without having to put out the money. And it is nice to pass down things too to others that we have stopped using!
December 14, 2006 9:21 PM
I remember that too! Alas, I too came from a family of girls and never had the luxury of a garage of my own, however our church was kind enough to supply that joy for me! I must confess Carolyn, I'm going to be laughing at 'hammy downs' for a while! You are too cute!
December 15, 2006 12:46 AM
we had the garage! i remember hours of driving cars up and down w/ my brother and sister... and of course, fighting over who's turn it was to use the elevator and/or which floor it should be left at!
December 21, 2006 12:04 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home