THAT WHICH YOU LOVE YOU WILL SACRIFICE FOR.

Friday, December 08, 2006

Walking

Allison has started to take her first steps.....with a walker that is. It is absoloutely amazing! She is still crawling around everywhere but as soon as she sees her walker....BOOM....off she goes. We had to put up a baby gate now as she might fall down the stairs into our front hallway. Luke has a hard time watching Allison walk around, he always wants in on the action and pushes her over all the time, but she just gets right back up and wants to get walking again.

Just wait Luke until Allison can chase you around the house. Then she will be knocking you over.

It is amazing how fast your babies grow up and change and develop. God is the great designer of each of us and we need to thank him every day for the abilities, gifts, and character he has given each of us. Praise the Lord~!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Cool blog Carolyn! I don't have time today to check out the whole thing, but once I get a few extra minutes I'll check the whole thing out. I'll keep checking in on you and your family. Say hi to Bruce for us and please tell Aaron that we're sorry we haven't called back. Things have been a little kookoo around here!

December 08, 2006 6:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's awesome seeing all the changes that they go through isn't it? At times I am thankful and others I am so sad that Rhys' life is going by so quickly!
Regarding the video that was on my blog of Rhys climbing the stairs, it is Michael who is the video wizard, so I will let you email him about it. I am emailling you our address from my Shaw account now.

December 11, 2006 1:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home