THAT WHICH YOU LOVE YOU WILL SACRIFICE FOR.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

All time Favorite Movies



"Remember the Titans"
This is a great movie. I love true stories and I have watched this movie endlessly, just ask Bruce. I love it every time. It is a great Walt Disney film. I am not a big football fan but the the story line is well put together and I cry every time I watch it.












How can any girl not love Anne of Green Gables? This is a pure classic and I still love it. I am not too impressed with the 3rd movie that came out though. It was a little disappointing. Good old Anne Shirley and Gilbert Blythe.








Cool Runnings is still one of my favorite movies to this very day. It makes me howl in laughter. I love watching this with my Mom, her and I really get into it when we watch this, then we repeat the lines to each other after we watch it. If you haven't seen this movie then you are really missing out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,
It's nice to hear all about your holiday and see pictures of all the fun family time that you had. I especially likes the black and white (not silly :) picture of you and Bruce. We so often neglect to get pictures of just the two of us now that we have kids.
It is funny that Cool Runnings is one of your favorite movies as Michael and I often quote from it. We are within eyesight of the Canada Olympic Park where the Jamaicain team did their run and part of the movie was filmed.

January 03, 2007 1:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home