THAT WHICH YOU LOVE YOU WILL SACRIFICE FOR.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Family Good-Byes

Well last night we said good-bye to my sister Katherine and my brother-in-law J'on. They are heading back to Saskatchewan today. I just want to know when good-byes get a little easier. I love having Kat and J'on home even though we don't see them a ton (with kids and all) but the time we spend together is memorable. I truly miss them when they are gone and I am not too sure when we will see them next. That is the part that makes me sad and emotional. I am sure my family thinks I am nuts with all the pictures I take but I just want to hold on to the moment as long as I can. Here are some of our farewell photos of Katherine and J'on. Have a safe trip back to Caronport. Uncle J'on and Luke saying good-bye.
Uncle J'on, Auntie Katherine (Kat), Allison and Luke at my parents place. Allison is sick with Broncitis (however you spell it) that is why she has a red nose.
Auntie Kat and Luke hanging out. Carolyn and Katherine saying good-bye. I miss you Katherine already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home