What's Cooking

I am not too sure how many of you receive the free "What's Cooking" magazine from Kraft Canada in the mail?.......it is truly a time saver for baking and cooking. Especially for mother's and women that are out in the workplace and have little time to prep meals for their families. The recipes are amazing and quick and easy. I have to say, I have not hit one bad recipe yet. If you do not receive this magazine, here is the link to sign up: http://www.kraftcanada.com/EN
My favorite recipes are the cheesecakes. Oh.......... the yummy cheesecakes. I know of many women that refer to this Kraft magazine for their dinners and desserts. I have been receiving this magazine ever since I moved to Windsor, WOW that is over 5 years now, TIME FLIES!. I have saved all the copies I have received and refer to them quite often. Come on.... It is FREE and the recipes are super! Can you tell that I like free things?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home