THAT WHICH YOU LOVE YOU WILL SACRIFICE FOR.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Winter has arrived

I just wanted to let you all know that winter has finally arrived in Windsor. We have had colder weather now for about a week or so. We currently have about 1 inch of powdery snow on the ground and the wind is blowing it around today.
I think the tempature around here today is around -2C or so. I am so use to watching US news that I almost put it as 29F. (Just to let all you Canadians know that 32F is freezing) YES...we are living in Canada but we don't have cable so.......we mainly watch Michigan news to get our weather updates, therefore I always hear the weather in F not C. The joys of living in a boarder city.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carloyn, I'm not able to get to their address right now but if you can wait till tuesday I'll see what I can drag up for you!

January 27, 2007 10:57 PM

 
Blogger Carolyn said...

Jobina,
No worries~ we got their email address from Daryl Banman. I am not too sure if you rememeber him from BBC or not. Anyways, I have been in contact with Glen and Suzanne through email.
Thanks though!
Carolyn

January 29, 2007 2:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd pop in and say hi :) Glad you found your friends! Gotta love the internet.

January 31, 2007 11:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you got winter finally. We just keep getting snow and then it melts, back and forth, back and forth. I sometimes wish we would get snow and then have it stay with a mild cold. But hey, who am I to complain, we get spring many times in a year.

January 31, 2007 3:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home