THAT WHICH YOU LOVE YOU WILL SACRIFICE FOR.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The purpose of this BLOG



I just want to let everyone know who is reading this BLOG page on a regular basis why I am doing this.

This is not a BLOG of my deep thoughts or desires. It is just a BLOG where friends and family can come to see how and what the Gailitis's are up to once in a while.

We have family and friends that live far away from Windsor and when they ask "What have you been up to the past week?" or "We haven't seen your kids in so long! They must be so BIG!" Then I can just direct them to take a look at our family BLOG page.

I am not a writer by any means, I am just a mother of two wonderful kids and a wife to a great man. So this is just our story of our little family living in a boarder town, and maybe once in awhile I will give you my thoughts or ramble on about crazy things but don't expect some deep hidden meanings in this BLOG.

I would always love to hear from any of you to hear how you are doing, so please feel free to leave comments on this BLOG. You can even leave messages if you don't have a BLOGGER account. Just leave your message under the title anonymous.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

January 31, 2007 3:50 PM

 
Blogger RLE said...

Well said!

February 01, 2007 3:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home