Yesterday Allison woke up from her nap and I thought I would try on some clothes to see it they fit her or not. Well, I came across this hat and she loved wearing it. When I took the hat off to put it away Allison let me know by letting out a slight scream that she wanted to continue wearing this lovely hat! So she wore it all afternoon, she even wore it through dinner time in her highchair.

Allison kept pulling the hat over her eyes and decided to keeping walking around the house some what blinded. It was so funny to watch her. She would look to the ground to see where she was going and then lift the hat enough to get around. Believe it nor not she never bumped into anything.

Here Allison has one eye out so she is good to go for a walk around the house. She loves playing in the tent (do you see Luke's car in her hand?) Allison loves to get into Luke's toys, especially his Thomas the Train flashlight.

There is such a difference between boys and girls. When Luke was this age there was no way we could get him to wear a hat around the house. We always tried to get him to wear his fireman's hat but he had no interest. Allison loved every moment of wearing her new favorite hat. Now I will just have to get her to wear the dress that matches it this summer.
Labels: Allison
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home