THAT WHICH YOU LOVE YOU WILL SACRIFICE FOR.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

2 more days to go!

Luke is turning 3 on March 1st. I found some old pictures of Luke from his 1st and 2nd birthday. He is growing up so fast.


He couldn't even walk on his 1st birthday and the he discovered he loved cake on his 2nd birthday. I am looking forward to see what is new in the upcoming year. We are having a birthday party for him on Saturday with some of the neighbour kids and friends from church. It will only be for 2 hours and then I am sure I will cleaning up for 2 hours after it, but it will be worth it. If anyone out there has any good and cheap ideas for a 3 year old birthday I am all ears! I will post pictures from his party later in the weekend for you all to see.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home