THAT WHICH YOU LOVE YOU WILL SACRIFICE FOR.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Little girls and boys


Allison has discovered a purse that was given to her when she a baby. She walks all over the house carrying her little Hello Kitty purse from Japan. One of Bruce's co-workers in Japan bought it for Allison. I didn't think she would be into playing with it at this age, but boy was I wrong. She loves it!
Allison has been playing with quite a few boy toys.....she loves her brother's hot wheel cars. I am starting to see her walk around the house more hugging her dolly and puppy dog. When you ask her to hug her baby she will run and find it and give it a hug. It is fun to have a boy and a girl. There are so many similarities yet so many differences. God is amazing how he creates man and woman, boy and girl so differently yet we are made in his image. Thank you God for little girls!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home