THAT WHICH YOU LOVE YOU WILL SACRIFICE FOR.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Southwood Easter Egg Hunt

This morning our church had an outreach Easter Egg hunt for the kids of our church and the community from ages 0-10 years old. I took the kids to our church property site where the egg hunt was to take place at 10:30am. (Our church meets in a Christian school right now, we had the Easter egg hunt on our church property, where one day we plan to build our church (community center) one day.)

Luke was not too sure what was going on, but once we got to the Easter egg hunt he was pumped and ready to do something, I just don't think he was sure what. He ran around with his friend Jacob until it was time to line up to find all the eggs in the field.

Luke just couldn't wait behind the line with all the other kids. He did a pretty good job but he just wanted to run around. It was very cute. Finally the kids were all let loose to find small chocolate eggs, solid easter bunnies and other small chocolate bunnies in the field. Luke just walked around and then decided to put a few eggs into his Pooh Bear bag. Allison was walking around watching all the action. She did pick up a few eggs and put them in Luke's bag.

It was a very cold day for the Easter Egg hunt and I should have dressed the kids in warmer clothes. By the end they were both crying due to being so cold. Oh, you will notice that all the pictures of Luke he is wearing his sunglasses, he refused to take them off, even though it was not sunny out at all. He was so funny....he was the only kid there in sunglasses. My cool son!


Allison watching all the action of the Easter Egg hunt.

Allison found a solid Easter egg bunny in the hunt. This is a weird looking bunny Mommy!

Luke waiting to go in the car to the Easter Egg hunt. Come on Mommy let's go. Daddy didn't come as he had to go the library to research for a school paper.

Where's Waldo? I mean where is Luke in the mass of children waiting to to find some eggs?

Here I am Mommy! You found me in the line up!

Luke is having a hard time waiting behind the line with all the other children. Here he is over the line wanting to get out to the Easter eggs first. I had to keep telling Luke to ge behind the line so it was fair for all the other kids. He listened...sometimes.

I had just asked Luke what he had in his hand and then I took the picture. Luke's response was "It is an egg Mommy Look!"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home