The bitter cold......

is here again in Windsor. Our tempature dropped last night almost 25 degress in a few hours.
When we went to Bible Study this morning I had to dress the kids in their winter coats and hats again. Just 1 week ago they were in shorts! It is wild and a little chilly in these parts of southern Ontario.
We were hoping for a warm Easter weekend but the weather man is predicting snow! So much for taking the kids on a bike ride. We might have to get our tobaggans out again.
You know what? I am can go on about the cooler weather here but I have so much to be thankful for and this just hit me while I was writing this post:
"This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it".


3 Comments:
and, hey, any excuse to toboggan...
April 05, 2007 8:08 PM
I know what you mean about the toboggans ;)
Hi Carolyn, I tracked your blog down with my site meter. Your "just for you Mom" post made me laugh!! We sound a lot alike ;) Anyway, thanks for sending the recipes! Hope you don't mind me stopping by from now on.
Oh, and I have a family blog too, it's set as private though. If you would be interested in checking it out let me know and I will send you the 'invite'.
Have a great weekend Carolyn!!
April 06, 2007 10:32 AM
Hey Carolyn,
I know exactly what you mean about the cold weather getting you down. We always have cold, then it all melts and you think it is spring, then it starts to get cold and snow for days and the cycle repeats itself. I was fine with it as it is pretty comomon here, but this week I finally got sick and tired of it. I am praying for spring! I read the forecast for next week and am actually rejoicing in the fact that there is rain predicted! :)
April 06, 2007 9:41 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home