THAT WHICH YOU LOVE YOU WILL SACRIFICE FOR.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

A week in Brampton

After Memorial Day weekend I stayed in Toronto with Bruce's Mom. His Dad was in Lativa. I had to go to some work courses while I was up there. Luke and Allison stayed with my mother in law for 3 days and I went to work and learned. It was a different world from being a stay at home Mom.

Here is Luke and Bruce on Grandpa Gailitis' tractor before Bruce took the VIA rail back home for the week. Luke loved being on the riding lawnmower with Daddy. He stayed on the enitre time Bruce cut the grass. Bruce's parent's house is 1 acre.

I met up with an old friend that I reconnected with on facebook. This is Mel Belder and I with Allison. We had not seen each other since grade 10 or 11. It was amazing to see and catch up with her again while I was in the Toronto area.

Luke and Allison playing at Grandma Gailitis' house.

Allison lookin as cute as ever at Grandma's house just before we left to drive back to Windsor last Friday afternoon.

1 Comments:

Blogger RLE said...

Wow, I was wondering when you might post again! :) I find I like Facebook, but I enjoy blogging a lot more. Facebook could be extremely time consuming and I just don't have the time. Blogging, I can post and check other people's posts and be off in half an hour.
Anyway, you guys look like you had fun on the long weekend. And it must've been nice to catch up with an old friend. I got together with a girlfriend of mine from college who I reconnected with on Facebook as well. Last night. Funny how that works! :)
Allison is looking so grown-up - I love her pigtails!

June 07, 2007 2:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home