THAT WHICH YOU LOVE YOU WILL SACRIFICE FOR.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Just like her Mom


Tonight at dinner Allison had us all laughing.
She was eating her lasagna and had a beautiful red face from the sauce and then all of a sudden she stuck her finger up her nose. At one point she had both fingers up both of her nostrils, but I didn't grab the camera quick enough. As most of you know I have been known to put things up my nose for no apparent reason at all. I seem to be growing out of this very slowly as I get older, I do get a small urges once in awhile though.
Maybe it is genetic? Now Allison has started with her fingers who knows what will be next?

How can you not love this face?

I found parts of her dinner in her nose when her meal was finsihed. It was so funny.

A classic shot of Allison with hands in the air trying not to get her picture taken by Daddy.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger RLE said...

OK - my question is - what have you be known to put up your nose, Carolyn?
As to Allison doing it, Rhys is doing the same thing, always with his finger(s) up his nose. He did it for awhile, then stopped and now he has started again. We're trying to teach him it's not polite in public, but hey, I think all kids go through it!

July 09, 2007 1:14 PM

 
Blogger RLE said...

Forgot to say how much I love her curls! She's adorable!

July 09, 2007 1:15 PM

 
Blogger Jenn said...

That is so cute and funny! I think it must be genetic! My kids have never done that before, although Isaiah once stuffed balled up paper in his ear (and he was six when he did that!). Looks like you're having a nice summer so far. It was fun looking and reading over your blog. I haven't been here for awhile!

July 11, 2007 3:35 AM

 
Blogger Carolyn said...

I have a history of putting things up my nose since highschool. Anything from chocolate lady finger cookies to baby carrotts, anything that will fit will go in. I am starting to stop this obesssion though. Two kids will do that to ya!

July 12, 2007 2:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home