He did it.......
Yes everyone........
Luke passed his swimming lessons! He was in the Sea Turtle B class and he had 2 weeks of morning swimming lessons at our local outdoor pool here in LaSalle. His last class was this past Friday morning and was so upset, however I was thrilled that he passed his first swimming lesson class ever!
Luke made new friends and I met new Moms and Luke learned about disappointment as well when someone pooped in the pool in the lesson ahead of him and his class got cancelled due the lifeguards having to shock the pool for a few hours. A little 3 year old just doesn't get it why they can't go in the pool. So he told Bruce and I for days that he was sad because there was poo in the pool. He stills talks about it to this day.
Congrats to my little swimmer for passing his class.
Luke knows how to blow bubbles, do a star fish in the water on his front and back, jump in the water to his teacher and putting his head under the water. Luke is a changed swimmer and loves the water even more then before his swimming class. Maybe one day he will be like his Daddy and be a lifeguard one day.
Labels: Luke


1 Comments:
Congrates to Luke on his swimming lessions. I hope you are all enjoying your summer. Thinking of you in TO.
Love
*Sarah*
August 19, 2007 9:59 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home