THAT WHICH YOU LOVE YOU WILL SACRIFICE FOR.

Monday, July 23, 2007

Family from far away....

Last Thursday night my Dad's first cousins were in town from White Rock, British Columbia. Carol and Greg were almost always part of our summer holidays when I was a kid. They would drove out with their motor home to Ontario to see us (they are both teachers so they have the good life of summers off), or they would fly in and spend time with us at our family cottage. I have many fond memories with Carol and Greg spending time with them when I was younger.

So as you can expect it was so nice to see them both again as an adult and now they can get to know my children for the first time. It took Luke and Allison a bit to warm up to them but once they got used to them they were ready to play. Here are a few pictures from our visit that night. More great memories!

Carol and Greg Cosens....no really their last name is Cosens and they are my cousins.

Carol, Luke and Allison.

My Great Aunt Lenora and Luke. So this is Luke's Great Great Aunt. We call her Nana. Nana came to see Carol and Greg as well from her senior residence home here in Windsor. So to put all the pieces together for all of you....my Nana is Carol's and my Dad's Aunt.

Nana, Luke and Allison reading a book together. I love this picture of them all! Priceless!

Carol and I all grown up! ha ha!

Nana, Carol and Greg after a great homemade dinner. Mom you did a great job and the brownies ROCKED! (You can see them in the corner....so good!)

My Mom and Luke.....Luke loves his Grandma.

Greg and Allison playing away together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home