THAT WHICH YOU LOVE YOU WILL SACRIFICE FOR.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

"C" is for Cookie


Last week I was cleaning our bottom spare room and I came across an old jewelry box of mine from when I was a kid. I had not look in it for years. I opened it up and found a gold chain necklace my Great Aunt had given me a long time ago. On this necklace there is a pedant hanging off if with the letter C for my first name. To tell you the truth I never really wore it before because I was always afraid I would break it. Now I am 31 years old and I figured I am old enough to wear this necklace. So I have been wearing it every day for the past week.
Luke has noticed that I have been wearing this and he wanted to know what it was. I explained to him that it is a gold necklace with the letter C on it. When Luke heard this he was quick to tell me that the "C" on my necklace stood for Cookie. Guess where he got that from? Sesame Street and Cookie Monster. "C" is for cookie!
So from there Luke told me I was a cookie. Lovely! So I sat Luke down and asked him what my name was and he said Mommy.....so I proceeded to ask him what is Mommy's real name and he said Carolyn, but I call you Mommy.
Then he understood why there was a "C" on my necklace but every once in awhile he tells me the "C" stands for cookies! So I am Luke's little cookie. I guess it could be worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home