THAT WHICH YOU LOVE YOU WILL SACRIFICE FOR.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Luke and Allison

Back on March 17th I took the kids to Sears to get their photos done. Seeing that Luke turned 4 on March 1st it was time to get his #4 picture done.
Luke has grown up so much in the past year. It is amazing how he can do so much on his own now. There are so many times during the day that he does not need my help, good thing I have Allison and Caleb around that need my help. :o)

We had not got a picture of Luke and Allison done since Allison was under a year old. So it was time. Now we need to get another photo done with all 3 of our kids. That will be a challenge.

I am sorry I am very behind with this Blog page but life has gone upside down once again with the arrival of Caleb. There is not much time to myself never mind Blogging. I update photos on my facebook page a little more then my blog page as it is much faster to complete.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home