THAT WHICH YOU LOVE YOU WILL SACRIFICE FOR.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Gailitis household since Caleb


My brother and sister and I.
Matt, Carolyn and Katherine. Time flies, we used to be the kids of the family.

Allison after eating a small Kit Kat chocolate bar

Brother and sisterly love

CAleb sleeping in his cradle

Auntie Katherine with Luke and Allison, my sister was home this past weekend. She was in Montreal on Thursday to complete her paper work to move to California with her hubby Jon at the end of the month. All her paper work was approved and she is go to move to the USA! We will miss you Katherine.

Great Great Lenora otherwise known as Nana and Caleb

Grandma Gailitis with Luke, Allison and Caleb

Luke reading his new book from Uncle Paul and Aunt Dayle

Waiting for Caleb's late feed, and getting some much needed shut eye

Grandpa Thomson and Caleb meet for the first time

Our "3" kids

Getting ready for his first bath

Caleb just sitting around, relaxing!

Caleb on his change table, he is so little after changing Allison's diaper! There is a big difference between a size 6 diaper and a size 1

Our new family of "5"

Grandpa Gailitis and Caleb

Caleb's little feet

Caleb's hands

Getting ready to go home 26 hours after Caleb was born

Taxi service to our car to go home

The first time Luke and Allison met Caleb. They were staying with Grandma Thomson while I was in the hospital.

Here are some photos of our newest family memeber Caleb with the rest of us! Enjoy!




3 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Wow, what a beautiful family! Thanks for all the pics, it was a nice way to catch up with what's happening your life. Take care,
Mark

April 18, 2008 11:18 AM

 
Blogger Jenn said...

Congratulations! You have gorgeous kids. Hopefully you are getting lots of rest and all that. It's tiring having three little ones. I remember all too well; actually, a lot I don't remember; I was in a wee bit of a fog ;)

April 23, 2008 2:04 PM

 
Blogger RLE said...

Looks like everyone is healthy and happy. Many changes with another little person. I love the pic of Caleb in a blue sweater - I believe you captioned it Caleb, just hanging out. He looks wise, like - I know you all love me and I'm just going to sit here looking cute.

April 25, 2008 5:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home